WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We gather various types of personal information from our users, as explained in more detail below. We use this personal information internally in connection with our Website, including to: personalize, provide, and improve our website; allow you to set up a user account and profile; contact you and allow other users to contact you; fulfill your requests for certain products and website; and analyze how you use the Website. In certain cases, we may also share some personal information with third parties, but only as described below.
COMMUNICATION WITH US
We collect personal information from you when you communicate with us, for example when you request information about our website, contact our team, apply for a job, or register for our newsletter.
FORUMS AND SOCIAL MEDIA
INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
Whenever you interact with our Website or Products, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser or device, which may include your IP address, geolocation data, device identification, the type of browser and/or device you’re using to access our Website, and the page or feature you requested.
These technologies are small data files that we transfer to your browser or device that allows us to provide and enhance our website. You may be able to change the preferences on your browser or device to prevent or limit your device’s acceptance of these technologies, but this may prevent you from taking advantage of some of our features.
We may use analytics service providers, including Google Analytics, to collect information regarding visitors to our Website, such as their behavior on our Website or information about their demographic. For more information about Google Analytics, see https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. To opt out of Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Your browser may offer you a “Do Not Track” option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites and web applications and website (including behavioral advertising website) that you do not wish such operators to track certain of your online activities over time and across different websites. Currently, we do not respond to nor honor Do-Not-Track signals from web browsers.
HOW DO WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IT COLLECTS?
We use the information we collect about you for various business purposes as described below.
- Provide, Personalize, and Improve our Website
- Allow you to set up a user account and profile
- Fulfill your requests for products and website
- Provide customized content, offers, or Website, including marketing content via email, social media, SMS, or other channels
- Communicate with you about your account and updates to our Website
- Process payments
- Provide advertising, analytics, and marketing
- Process applications and transactions
- Allow you to register for events
- Facilitate communications between you and other users
- Analyze how you use the Website
- Understand interest and engagement on the Website
- Research and develop Website
- Other purposes you consent to or are notified of at the time you provide personal information
- Protect You and Our Website and Comply with the Law
- Detect security incidents; protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity
- Ensure quality control
- Verify your identity and prevent fraud
- Debug to identify and repair errors
- Enforce our Terms and policies
- Audit or other compliance activities
- Comply with our legal obligations, protect your vital interest, or as may be required for the public good
DE-IDENTIFIED AND AGGREGATED INFORMATION
We may use personal information to create de-identified, aggregated information such as: information about demographics, de-identified location information, or information about devices used to access our Website.
AUTOMATIC COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
Our use of automatic collection technologies such as cookies, pixel tags, and local storage objects fall into the following general categories:
- Strictly Necessary: Technologies that allow you to access our Website and use our features, and tools that help us identify irregular site behavior and prevent fraudulent activity or improve security.
- Personalization: Technologies that help us personalize advertising and content for you, such as by making inferences about your interests based on the content you interact with on our Website, which informs future selections of content or advertising.
- Measurement: Technologies that collect information about your use of our Website, including measuring, understanding, and reporting on your usage of the Website.
- Information Storage and Access: Technologies that store information or provide access to information that is alr eady stored on your device, such as your shopping cart.
- Content Selection, Delivery, and Reporting: Technologies that select and deliver content for you, and measure the effectiveness of that content, including information about what content was shown, how often or how long it was shown, when and where it was shown, and what actions, if any, you took on the content.
- Ad Selection, Delivery, and Reporting: Technologies that select and deliver advertisements for you, and measure the effectiveness of those advertisements, including information about what advertisements were shown, how often or how long they were shown, when and where they were shown, and what actions, if any, you took on the advertisements.
Your browsing activity may be tracked across different devices. For instance, we may match your activity on our website using your mobile device with your browsing activity on your laptop. To do this, we may match information such as your browsing patterns, geolocation, and device identifiers where it appears to be related to the same user.
APIS AND SDKS
We may use third-party APIs and software development kits (“SDKs”), which may allow third parties to collect personal information about you for various purposes, such as to conduct analytics, verify your business when you register with us., or provide customized content. For more information about our use of APIs and SDKs, contact us as described below.
WILL WE SHARE ANY OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IT RECEIVES?
We do not rent nor sell your personal information in personally identifiable form to anyone as shown below:
- Name and Other Identifiers such as first and last name, alias or account name, email address, telephone number, postal address, and Internet Protocol address or other online unique identifier.
- Purchase History and Preferences: Records of products or website purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies, including preferences indicated on our website or mobile application
- Network Activity Information including information regarding a consumer’s interaction with our website, mobile application, or advertisements, such as browsing or search activity.
- Geolocation Data
- Payment Information
If you have questions feel free to contact us.
WE MAY SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES AS DESCRIBED IN THIS SECTION:
When You Request That We Share Your Information: We may offer Website, features, or promotions that involve sharing your information with a third party or with other users. If you request or agree to have your information shared with a third party as part of a feature or Service, we will share that information at your request.
De-Identified Information: We may provide de-identified or aggregate information to our partners, including usage information to help our partners understand how often and in what ways people use our Website, so that they, too, can provide you with an optimal online experience. Before we share this information, we take reasonable efforts aligned with industry best practices to ensure that this information cannot identify you.
Advertising: We allow advertisers and/or merchant partners (“Advertisers”) to choose the demographic information of users who will see their advertisements and/or promotional offers. You agree that we may provide any of the information we have collected from you in non-personally identifiable form to an Advertiser, for that Advertiser to select the appropriate audience for those advertisements and/or offers. Or, we might allow Advertisers to display their ads to users with similar usage patterns to yours, but we will not disclose usage information to Advertisers except in aggregate form, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. Note that if an advertiser asks us to show an ad to a certain audience or audience segment and you respond to that ad, the advertiser may conclude that you fit the description of the audience they were trying to reach.
Affiliates: We may share your information with our affiliated companies.
WE CURRENTLY USE THE FOLLOWING THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE, AND BY USING OUR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE APPLICABLE PRIVACY POLICIES FOR SUCH THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE:
User Profiles and Submissions: Certain user profile information, including your name, location, and any video or image content that such user has uploaded to the Website, may be displayed to other users to facilitate user interaction within the website or address your request for our website. Your account privacy settings may allow you to limit the other users who can see the personal information in your user profile and/or what information in your user profile is visible to others. Please remember that any content you upload to your public user profile, along with any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose online in a manner other users can view (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, etc.) becomes publicly available, and can be collected and used by anyone. Your username may also be displayed to other users if you send messages or comments or upload images or videos through the Website and other users can contact you through messages and comments.
Business Transfers: We may choose to buy or sell assets and may share and/or transfer customer information in connection with the evaluation of and entry into such transactions. Also, if we (or our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, personal information could be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
Protection of Company and Others: We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information that we reasonably believe is necessary to comply with law or court order; enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our employees, our users, or others.
International Data Transfers: You agree that all information processed by us may be transferred, processed and stored anywhere in the world, including but not limited to the United States or other countries which may have data protection laws that are different from the laws where you reside or do business. We have taken reasonable safeguards to require that your personal information will remain protected, and we require our third-party service providers to provide appropriate safeguards as well.
As noted in the Terms and Conditions, we do not knowingly collect nor solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to register for the Website or send any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 18 may have provided us with personal information, please contact us as described below.
IS PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT ME SECURE?
You must prevent unauthorized access to your account and personal information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
We endeavor to protect the privacy of your account and other personal information we hold in our records, but unfortunately, we cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
WHAT ARE MY PRIVACY RIGHTS AND CHOICES?
You can always opt not to disclose information to us, but keep in mind some information may be needed to register with us or to take advantage of some of our features.
Opting Out of Communications: If you no longer wish to receive communications from us, click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email or follow opt-out instructions provided in other communication channels. Note you may still receive transactional emails from us.
Opting Out of Cookies and Advertising: You may stop or restrict the placement of cookies on your device or remove them as your browser or device permits.
Visit www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp, www.youronlinechoices.eu, www.youradchoices.ca/choices, and www.aboutads.info/choices/ to learn more about the choices available to opt out of cookies and advertising.
Updating Your Account Information: Through your account settings, you may access, and, in some cases, edit or delete the following information you’ve provided to us:
- First and last name
- Company Name
- Email address
- Billing and shipping address
- payment information
- User name
- Address book
- Order History
The information you can view, update, and delete may change as the Website change. If you have any questions about viewing or updating information, we have on file about you, please contact us as described below.
YOU MAY ALSO HAVE PRIVACY RIGHTS INCLUDING:
- Access Data: You may have the right to receive a copy of data we have about you.
- Request Correction of Data: You may request that we update information we have about you.
- Request Deletion of Data: You may request that we delete information we have about you.
- Request Restriction of or Object to Processing: You may have the right to opt in or opt out of certain uses of your data.
- If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us as described below. We will process your request in the time and manner required by law. To protect your privacy, we may take steps to verify your identity before fulfilling your request.
We store personal information for as long as you use our Website or as may be necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information was collected, provide our Website, resolve disputes or establish legal defenses, enforce our Terms or other agreements, engage in audits, protect our Website, prevent fraud, comply with the law, or for legitimate business purposes.
Creating and maintaining a strong user password is mandatory. The password must be at least 8 characters long, including upper and lower case letters, numbers and special characters. It should not contain any of your personal information—specifically your real name, user name, or even your company name. It must be very unique from your previously used passwords. It should not contain any word spelled completely.
WHAT IF I HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies please contact us.